Wednesday, May 4, 2011

iPad 2 Just Confirmed Delivery

I know what you're thinking, iPad, why do you need an iPad, I will answer that simply with, "cause it's freakin sweet." Sure the iPad might not be the most necessary $500 purchase for you to make but hey sometimes you have to splurge and treat yourself to something. A lot of people say "iPad is just an oversized iPhone or iPod touch," and I would say, "perhaps the iPhone is an undersized iPad." Okay I'll stop with the question and answer portion, but seriously, yes the iPad might be a bit of a luxury, something I do not NEED right now, but I bought one anyway haha. I'm actually really interested in using it, and not just for playing a blown up version of Angry Birds or Fruit Ninja. There are some functions I am really looking forward to, like tethering it to my HTC Thunderbolt, and the ability to even plug my guitar into the iPad and edit songs on the new Garage Band for iPad. Like I mentioned, it might be totally unnecessary at this point, but I did wait through the release of the original iPad and now I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon

1 comment:

  1. I'm becoming more and more tempted to get one. Maybe I'll wait for the next generation version to see what they come up with.

    ReplyDelete